Jun 15, 2015

Italy 2015 || VLOG || Voyage Diaries

I have to stop repeating myself here, but it really has been a LONG while (6 months) since my last post.  A lot had happened in my life in the past 6 months. I am now officially done with university (Yay for me!). I had been busy with academic work and life in general, and I feel like I can never create entertaining material when there is so much at stake. Do you guys feel that way? When your brain feels like its stuffed with fluff (feels like nothing, but takes up space for some reason)?

Anyhow, now that I am a free soul again *squeak*, I took the chance to travel around Europe before diving into the workforce. I will be updating you constantly on the blog with my travelling experiences (and I mean it, so stay tuned). 

The first stop of my voyage was the long anticipated ITALIA!!! (the word choice was deliberate) I had seen so many people head to Italy across Instagram, blogs, and Facebook; the scenery and architecture fascinated me. So when I actually stood there (in front of the colosseum, Cinque Terre, duomo, you name it!), I was truly mesmerised. I simply could not believe that I was physically looking at the places I had screenshotted for my bucket list (with no exaggeration). 

Since this trip had been so highly anticipated, I decided to commemorate this journey in motion, hoping to capture every moment of my experience (which was fairly hard, and may have failed slightly). With much efforts, I present to you, MY FIRST VLOG

To be very honest, I was skeptical in making vlogs, but I then I thought 'Hey, a video's the most straightforward way to show what I saw'. So here it is...

I hope you enjoy the video :) I put a lot of effort into this (treated it as a baby) and so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

Here are some more photos from my trip. 





Well that's all lovelies. Hope you are well, I will see you very soon.
Stay tuned for updates on my next trip.... *whisper* to Croatia.

   Love,              .            

Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment