Oct 1, 2015

Weekend Explorer



Living in the city can sometimes be quite overwhelming, especially when I have to travel daily on crowded public transport. It's very common to want to stay home and just chill on my day-offs. Fortunately, a friend came back to Hong Kong and we met up on a date. She had always been the one that would convince me to venture out and be spontaneous. 

So under her influence, we decided to go for a picnic at Repulse Bay, a beach that had recently been developed into the new 'it' place. To my surprise, it was a lot more stylish and hip than I had expected. There was a new mall, The Pulse, with the daintiest restaurants, cafes and cupcake shops you would ever had imagined. 
Repulse Bay gave such a laid-back, relaxed vibe that I thought, for a second, I had left Hong Kong. I would most definitely go back for another weekend chill-out and hopefully explore more of the hidden gems in Hong Kong.
Here are some of the photos I have taken:





I really hope that you would take some time out of your busy life to have fun with friends and family. It is really important to have some time to recharge yourself, and to really live your life to it's fullest. 
Hope you are well.


Love,               

Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment