Jul 7, 2014

Thé Series


I'm really excited to start a series I will be working on for a while. I'm excited to announce....(drum roll~)

Thé Series!

You may notice that 'Thé' is written in a different way. Basically, 'Thé' is french for 'Tea', and since I am a heavy tea-drinker, I thought I would make a series focused on tea!! I may sound like a granny, here, "Would you like some tea?" *trembling granny voice*, but I feel like drinking tea isn't just plain old black or milk tea, but have diversified,there are tonnes of different flavours,and people even make food with tea leaves (I shall talk about it later.). 

I have already planned a few posts for this series (I'm committed.) For the following weeks, I will be talking about everything and anything about tea: my favourite teas, different types of teas, popular tea places etc. If you are a tea-drinker, like me, stay tuned to 'Thé Series'. 

The picture above was Afternoon tea at B.B. Bakery, Covent Garden. The pots and cups were very unique, I went with a few girl friends and we all had different tea pots. 

Hope you are well.


Love,              

Vivien

No comments:

Post a Comment