Jul 16, 2014

Thé Series Vol. 2: Collection of Teas


I hope the first instalment of the Thé Series was interesting to you. In the second volume, I thought I would talk about my own tea collection. To be very honest, I don't have that many kinds of teas, just the basic green and black teas, but I feel like this selection is enough to make me satisfied. 

I'm not a huge fan of sweetened teas, and is more of a plain-jane kind of girl. I like plain teas, simple tastes. I've seen a lot of blended teas and have tried them, but they were not my 'cup of tea. *wink wink* 

Decaffeinated tea is a definite essential in my cupboard. As a person that drinks tea 24-7, I really need tea without caffeine so I don't stay up all night. I also drink tea to get myself warm, I'm not a hot chocolate or coffee kind of girl, but a good cup of tea would comforted me.

I had been blessed to not have menstrual pains (yes, I'm going into that department), but for some reason, I started getting cramps 6 months ago. It hit me every single month from then on. I did some research into it and found that chamomile tea actually helps ease cramps. Then on, it had worked wonders and is a lifesaver during that time of the month. If you also am annoyed by the pain, try drinking Chamomile tea. :)

I've actually mentioned the two flavoured teas in a recent post (here.). They are my recent loves they are SO AROMATIC and, most importantly, unsweetened. It would be amazing iced and maybe with some honey added (yummers!!). 

My collection consists of:
Twinings Ceylon Tea
Twinings Earl Grey Tea
Twinings Camomile Tea
Clipper Pure Green Tea
Clipper Decaf Green Tea
Fortnum & Mason Black Tea with Peach
Fortnum & Mason Green Tea with Elderflower

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. What teas do you like? Do you have any weird habits with tea?
Hope you are well. 


Love,               



Vivien


No comments:

Post a Comment